Discontinued products• Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability.
• 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status.
• 15mA LOOP measurement:
LOOP impedance 2000Ω range measurement is carried out with low test current (15mA). The current will not cause tripping out involved RCD even the one with the lowest nominal differential current (30mA).
• Model 4120A has the automatic RCD (ELCB) lock device. There is no need to by-pass most passive RCD's at distribution boards when conducting LOOP or PSC tests.
• Direct reading of Prospective Short Circuit Current (PSC) and earth fault current.
• Safe voltage measurement function.
• Large custom digital display readout on all models.
• Measures low loop resistances (resolution of 0.01Ω)
• Automatic lock-out if test resister overheats.
• Large custom digital display readout.
• Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket.
• Designed to IP54 Rating
• Complies with IEC 61557
|Loop Impedance Ranges||20/200/2000Ω (20/200Ω D-LOK)|
|AC Test Current||20Ω 25A 200Ω 2.3A
|AC Test Period||20Ω (20ms) 200Ω (40ms)
|PSC Ranges||200A (2.3A 40ms) 2000A (25A 20ms) D-LOK
20kA (25A 20ms) D-LOK
|PSC Ranges Accuracy||Consider accuracy of Loop impedance|
|Operating Voltage||230V+10% -15% (195V - 253V) 50Hz|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V
IEC 61010-2-031 Pollution Degree 2
|IP Rating||IEC 60529-IP54|
|Dimensions||185(L) × 167(W) × 89(D)mm|
|Accessories||Molded plug test leads
7121B (Simplified measurement probe)
Pouch for test leads
- Instruction Manual