4102A Soft Case Model
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate
4102A-H Hard Case Model
with the minimum of influence from earth voltage
and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests
without tripping earth leakage current breakers
in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper
auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by "OK" lamp.
Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good
when "OK" lamp is illuminated.
|4102A Soft Case Model||4102A-H Hard Case Model|
|Measurement ranges||Earth Resistance: 0 - 12 Ω/0 - 120 Ω/0 - 1200 Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 30V AC
|Accuracy||Earth Resistance: ±3% of full scale
Earth Voltage: ±3% of full scale
|Overload protection||Earth Resistance: 276V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 276V AC for 1 minute
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
IEC 60529 IP54
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|
|Included Accessories||7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4102A only)
: 9164(Carrying case[Hard]:4102A-H only)
|Optional Accessories||7100A (Precision measurement cord set)|
Accessories/Optional Accessories /Related Products
- Product Catalogue
- Instruction Manual